Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Post Coming!

I have a lot to catch you up on; expect a post to be up by later today.
I need to break down the election results (Recount!...kidding).
Also "The Judge" did not fare so well, so I want to touch on that.
We will talk about the NCAA and how I need to edit all my posts because I can't be endorsing products on this blog (sorry Rogaine, it's a no-go).

BUT, before the weekend comes, I want to open it up again to...


QUESTION AND ANSWER

Again, I'll take the Top 10 questions and answer them for you on this blog. It can be anything from my thoughts on college football (or any sport), to cooking, even what color underwear I'm wearing (trick question-- none).

PLEASE SEND ALL QUESTIONS/COMMENTS TO:

TheFatWhiteGuy@gmail.com

Back Later,
FWG

p.s.
I'd like to issue an apology to anyone who was offended by the Goodfella's clip. I guess it was a little racy. Please excuse my poor judgment (I was blinded by the light).

1 comment:

UConn said...

Here's a question for you:


If you had to be stranded on a remote island with with only one other person for 10 years with no other contact with the outside world or other items, which:

a) teammate would you choose to be that one other person?

or b) coach would you choose to be that one other person?

or c) which person (anybody, no limitations) would you choose to be that one other person?