Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog Gods Smile: Hilarity Ensues

Every now and then the Blog-God’s smile and provide me with material so funny and hilarious I don’t even have to put my own “Fat White Guy” spin on it. Sure I can make fun of Tom Selleck and my family (that is comedic gold). Which brings me to this: How annoying are those “verification” screenings anyway? (The answer: really annoying). Well, finally a little justice.

Pause a minute and let the laughter wash over you.
Good. Now have a wonderful day.
A special thanks to Barry for sending this to me.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Something I should be writing about?
Breaking News?
Something Funny?
Email me!

1 comment:

JBurd said...

I had one on one of your blogs a while back that said shaqfu. I wish I would have printscreened that one for you also lol