Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FWG: You're NEVER Too Old To Look Stupid

So the off-season training had hit a high point. No drinking, all clean foods and lifting my balls off to try and get ready to play in Europe. There is only so much of this training I can do before I get completely bored. So I found a few ways to entertain myself. This blog is one of them, the other is working one or two nights a week at a campus bar as a bouncer. Pretty easy work, break up a few fights, check a few IDs and go home with some good stories. Of course, this work is somewhat "off the books." The reason I tell you that was because I got into work and my boss was in the kitchen and told me to "fill out a W-4 form and a new time card." In retrospect I should have probably given more thought to why I was doing this, but I didn't. It also happens that last week was my birthday. I had returned that night from a snowboard trip with the girlfriend in which we celebrated my 23rd. Anyway, there I am filling out this form, when my boss yells to me to come out quick. I assumed he was getting swamped at the bar and needed an extra hand. This is what happened next:



The rest of this post by the FWG can be found HERE



Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Something I should be writing about?
Breaking News?
Something Funny?
Email me!

No comments: