Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ignorant or accomodating: you be the judge

Sat down to breakfast today at the hotel, and the woman hosting us came over with a prepared breakfast. Delightful!--who doesnt love breakfast meat? Ill tell you who--communists and terrorists. So there I am enjoying my kaffee---and the same woman approaches with an enthusiastic smile on her face. Instead of a bread basket full of typical Austrian fare--there is a basket full of white American bread. Wonderbread.
She looked at me with one of those ''you know you want it looks''
I couldn't help but think, is this the same as me approaching our quarterback DJ Hernandez with a basket full of tortillas? I'll get back to you on that one--but I'm gonna go with she was just trying to make me feel at home, so a big thank you to her.
TIA
This Is Austria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austria -- Championing the ethnicity movement for over half a century.