Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Paulus Story

Its official, Greg Paulus is now "former basketball start turned quarterback." Confirmed yesterday by the Associated Press, the former Duke star will be playing (hold your breath) for Syracuse University. Mediocrity awaits.

|| RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) -......"My gut and my heart were telling me that (Syracuse) was the best place for me," Paulus said from Durham, N.C., during a conference call.The decision ends a month of speculation whether the one-time star high school quarterback from Syracuse would resume his football career.||

I have so much to say about this I'm not even sure where to start. I am from Upstate New York (hold your applause). Christian Brothers Academy (CBA), where Paulus graduated from is like the New York Yankee's of high school football in New York. Always trying to buy their championships, then hiding behind the "we don't recruit" mantra. I hated CBA with a burning passion. That being said, I am happy that Paulus is going to Syracuse. Ecstatic in fact. If Paulus so much as sniffs a starting role in the 'Cuse offense in 2009 it pretty much guarantees another UConn football win against the Orange.


Read the rest HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'scrappy' guy who will figure
out a way to get tea-bagged throught his facemask.

a token Greg to replace the
memory of GRob.

... at least the Orange can
still play LAX

Anonymous said...

uhh, 'through' asshat.

/must.trust.Preview.button