Your Ad Here

Monday, August 3, 2009

SWG (FWG) Seeks Editor, Paycheck

Not sure how to preface this. I hope all the Deadspin guys (commenters) are reading.

I'm off to NYC to take care of a little business. Yes, making writing profitable--and ending my current streak of laughable unemployment. The American dream at it's finest. I was talking with a couple of the guys and all the jabs about my "career" gained some credibility when they pointed out I was yet to "meet" my editor. They must not understand that I operate in a world of anonymity and irresponsibility. But, in order to make this whole thing real, I told Daulerio over at Deadspin I'd swing by and put some ink on paper (metaphorically speaking). That was about four months ago.

No, I had to coax or meeting out of him, like a steady and persistant internet stalker. My own personal "You've Got Mail." Through 10 countries, and distances of 5,000 miles we emailed, updated, and generally avoided eachother. So tomorrow, as I jet set* to the Big Apple I am going to eHarmony the shit out of some employment contract.




*Jet Set = Bolt Bus

2 comments:

Bee2636 said...

Keep your eye on A.J. -- he might
be Mr. Edible Underwear Maker.

And while you're in the BApp
office, give their fricking
internet server a booty punt.

/will never get DS account now

harbyherbman said...

For Star Wars Galaxies Cheats, Star Wars Galaxies Dupes, SWG credit cheats, Star Wars Galaxies Bots, Star Wars Galaxies Guides, and Walkthroughs click here