Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The T.O. Show


Yes it is 12:00 on a Tuesday. My semi-unemployment has me watching day time VH1 (remember when their used to be music....and of course, POP-UP VIDEOS). What could be be better than a show about my favorite football team, in a town 45 minutes west of me.

Wrong, wrong.

Crap, total crap. I'd rather watch Flava-Flav or Scott Baio. Heidi and Spencer on The Hills had more genuine acting than this. I love the Bills, but if a decade without a playoff birth didn't push me over the edge, this just might. I'm warning you, Terrell...do not break my slightly oversized heart.
Final Thoughts:
Thoughts From A Fat White Guy would like to give it's official endorsement to "More To Love" the genius minds at Fox have developed a reality show for plus sized women. I'm down with this. It's The Bachelor meets Old Country Buffet. Well done America.
I'm going to Bills training camp this week, I'll let you know how that works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to Bills camp,
shouldn't you be out on your
driveway doing sit-ups?

Anonymous said...

nice blogwow gold de