Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome Back To America

I'll keep this short--expect more sports content in the coming days.
But my first act on American soil: Order a cheeseburger, extra ketchup (yes, Heinz).

My second act? Open my mail---apparently I am not out of the reach of the long arm of the Austrian law. That's right, the Klagenfurt police have mailed me a $250.00 dollar speeding ticket. Registered mail. Will I be paying?
Chicken McDoubt it.

Anyway, I'm back. And the celebrity death-toll has climbed to untold heights.--what the hell did you people do while I was gone?
Apparently no more moon-walking. Or OxyClean.

God bless America. And Wakefield's knuckle ball (apparently the good years start at 42)
\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO - A speeding ticket in a '78
Ford Fiesta! -- are you kiddin' me?

Email Manfred and see if he will
bail you out as a goodwill gesture.

Otherwise, the Der Kurier headline
might read:

Bundeskriminalamt Seeks FWG -
International Traffic Fugitive